At Mountain View , we understand the significance of the celebration of one’s life and the establishment of a lasting memorial.
Mountain View Memorial Gardens & Funeral Home Cemetery, Funeral Home & Cremation Centre
For half a century, families in Calgary and neighbouring communities have come to appreciate Mountain View Memorial Gardens for its beautiful panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains, city skyline and expansive prairie. Our 122 acres create a warm and relaxing atmosphere for friends and families to gather and reminisce. The cemetery is graced with mature trees, benches, colourful flower gardens, Italian marble statuary and two sparkling ponds, which feature water fountains and a home to waterfowl.
The added convenience of our on-site funeral home, constructed in 1985, has ensured that Mountain View will continue to meet the evolving needs of today’s families from one beautiful full-service location.
AT A GLANCE
- Serving the community since 1952
- Traditional burial gardens, with beautiful features and ornamentation including in-ground bronze memorials and upright granite monuments
- Tranquil cremation gardens and walkways
- Indoor glass-front columbarium niches for comfortable year-round visitation
- Above-ground columbarium niches
- Funeral Home on site
- Crematorium on site (can accommodate special witnessing rites)
- Memorial benches and trees
- Private committal services in the Garden Chapel
- Serving all faiths & cultures: Good Shepherd Catholic Cemetery, Garden of Resurrection- Orthodox area, Eternal Garden- Buddhist & Asian, Veterans Field of Honour
- Specializing in pre-arrangement
- Payment options to suit any budget
- Arrangements are transferable to any Memorial Gardens location across Canada
- Offering many exclusive benefits when pre-planning at Mountain View.